[WWYC] CQWWDX-CW Post-Contest analysis for WWYC logs

on4ccp on4ccp at skynet.be
Tue Dec 2 20:09:15 EST 2003

Hi Contesters,

For those who are interested :

In collaboration with the RRDXA, I developped software to perform a
Post-Contest analysis.    Your log will be checked against other logs and
typing and/or receiving errors will be detected.  This is to avoid penalties
by the CQ team.

Experience learns an improvement of 5% on your total score.

During the SSB part, I had 108K QSO's in the database.  Now I extend this
service to the WWYC.

Here are the dates :
you can send me your CABRILLO log : deadline 18/11/03
correction : 19/11
I send you personally your result : 20-21/11

Afterwards, everyone is free to change its log or not and everyone is/stays
responable to send the log to CQ.

73s Koen, on4ccp