[WWYC] CQWWDX-CW Post-Contest analysis for WWYC logs

Fabian Kurz lists at telegraphy.de
Tue Dec 2 19:21:29 EST 2003

>Experience learns an improvement of 5% on your total score.

I think the improvement is proportional to the lid-factor of the operator..
I dare to claim that my CQWW-log doesn't contain a single busted callsign.

 >Here are the dates :
>you can send me your CABRILLO log : deadline 18/11/03

Huh? Guess you're one month late... however, you'll get my log (gotta
convert to cabrillo first) in the next few days and I owe you a beer for
every busted callsign :)

Fabian, DJ1YFK, WWYC-lid#10

  Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK                                 fk / at / diolog.de
  Gutzkowstr. 29/267           http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~s8084100/
  01069 Dresden                                            ICQ: 169955833
  *  HAM-Radio  *  CW  *  AVRs  *  LaTeX  *  Physics  *   EE   *  PHP  *