FW: [WWYC] Post contest log checking

on4ccp on4ccp at skynet.be
Tue Dec 2 21:44:38 EST 2003

Guys,

Everybody is free.  There is no change of any log.  You just CAN receive a
list with possible errors.  It gives you an idea of your operating skills,
like the UBN report.

If you change afterwards your log, it is you own responsability.

Just like using <=100W or not within LP (or <=1.5 KW in HP ;-)  ) ...
Just like using packet or not ...
Just like using 5W in QRP ...

I was sending with 200W in the HP category.  Who cares, it was fun and if it
is a 100th place or a 1000th, it makes no sense.  But at least I learnt !

So no more discussion.

73s Koen.