[WWYC] Re: Post contest log checking

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Tue Dec 2 21:52:02 EST 2003

I completly agree with N2NL's message, but I'm not so radical (like quiting
this group). I dont think this is going on in RRDXA only and we cant stop it
but I hope young contesters are moral and selfconfident (in what they
receieve - like DJ1YFK is) enough not to consider this.

I'm sure WWYC will chose what is right again!

Trust yourself and nobody else!

73 de Hrle - 9A6XX