[WWYC] CQ WW - Answer by K3EST: director of the contest committee

s51ta s51ta at email.si
Sun Dec 7 08:54:26 EST 2003

I think all this is very hard. We will be able to minimize those things when
the time to send contest log will be only few hours after the contest and no
serious SO will check after it. That will be possible when all around the
world will have acces to internet but that can laste. Anyway it is still
matter of your own mind what you will do and what you will not do. It seems
like the same question like LP and HP, ass and no assisted.

I had problems with rig control during past wwcw so TR entered me normal CW
qso as NONCW or SSBCW so I had to do it after contest due to you can edit
only 5qso in tr and because of the good runs could not repair all that
during ctest....only put up the bands.
I also put some notes into it like I pushed enter B4 the station give me the
report and then the station gave another zone report, not default...so i
enter note for that station.
But all that was repaired in 30min, no external logs, no external voices or
so....only the log by itself. If that is cheating than I was cheating too!
;)

best 73 and cu Ted, s51ta