[WWYC] TJ donations

Stefan Pfeiffer stefan at nrcocos.de
Mon Dec 15 17:14:32 EST 2003

Hi!

Sorry for the delay. I would volunteer to collect the Donations for the
TJ radio society. I myself would donate 20 EUR. I am a regular on the
IRC chan, easily reachable by email. The main problem is how the money
gets to me, and who will finally decide what exactly to do with it. I
would keep the books about donations and give regular updates on who
gave what, but i have no special connections for getting equipment cheap
(I do not have HF equipment of my own at all!), and i have no idea of
how to get pieces of equipment to TJ securely.
I think it is not sensible to collect money and after some time to gain
the insight that it is worthless.

Another big problem is how to get the money to me. In an envelope might
be mostly secure in DL, but perhaps not in other countries.

My postal address is:
Stefan Pfeiffer, DL1ELY
Mies-van-der-Rohe-Str. 33
D-52074 Aachen
GERMANY

Transfering it via bank accounts might be incredibly expensive. But
there is a new law in the EC that it may not cost more than an domestic
transfer. In case you want to try it:

My IBAN CODE is IBAN DE52 3905 0000 0022 0681 18 .
The SWIFT/BIC code of my bank is AACSDE33 .
Account holder: Stefan Pfeiffer
Account Number: 22068118
Bank: Sparkasse Aachen
Bank number (only for DL, i guess): 390 500 00

Add your callsign in the comment field.

I hope that heap of information will satisfy your local bank.

Beside your donations, we deperately need some considerations about what
equipment might be sensible, and how to ship it SAFELY to TJ when we
have it. Does someone have connections good for sponsorship, sponsored
equipment buys or shipping?

Perhaps everyone holds his Money back some more days (but memorized this
mail), and i give the starting shot when we have shipping, helpful
connections ready.

Thank you.
Vy 73 de Stefan, DL1ELY