[WWYC] CQWW 160m 9A1P M/S HP

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Wed Jan 29 13:48:22 EST 2003

We enjoyed this past weekend working CQWW 160m. Thanks to all WWYCers that
came to our call.. Dave and I talked that how nice would it be to work NR3X
and just about half hour later NR3X came with respective signal (comparing
to other USA).. i wonder what Nate used there and how he did with other
europeans???

You can see pix and stories of this hell-of-a-weekend on
http://rkp.ice.hr/savudrija

If 9A1A/RU1A is behind us this could be #1 EU M/S.

1149 qsos, 31 states, 75 dxcc, 722,000 points!
To get you a better feeling how good this score is OT2T(ON4UN) made 730 last
year.

We used only TS930S, Alpha 86 amplifier and 40m long wire down from the top
of a lighthouse!

Hrle - 9A6XX