[WWYC] NR3X CQ 160 SOLP

Nathan Moreschi n4ydu at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 29 20:46:36 EST 2003

What's up dudes? Thanks to the 9A1P team for the compliments. You guys were
the LOUDEST European station I heard! It was coold to connect with Dave and
Hrle! I only got on for about 11 hours and I didn't stick around much the
second night for Europe. Conditions were very good. I was running a TS850
and an Inverted L with about 20 radials on it. The L is 135 feet long and 95
feet of it are vertical. It works very well for me. I think I could have had
a lot of fun if I cranked up the amplifer! The first hours I worked 110 guys
and the second hour was 95. Lots of fun. I ended up with about 6-8 Europeans
in the log. Other than working the legends at 9A1P, having GW3JXN answer my
CQ was nice.

Things are looking up for the ARRL CW contest. I'll probably be on SOABLP
from here using NR3X as the call. For the SSB I'll be at K4MA doing a M/S
with AA4NC (W4MR) and K4MA. K4MA will be at 8P for the CW part.

Here's my 160 score:

571 qsos, 47 sections, 11 countries for 75,485.

73 dudes!

Nate/N4YDU/NR3X