[WWYC] Question about HQ station in IARU HF CONTEST

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Tue Jun 24 08:49:12 EDT 2003

            Q1: According to the rules: ¡°HQ stations may operate
simultaneously on more than on band, with one transmitter on each band
and mode.¡± Does it mean that we can have a station running on SSB and
the other one running on CW on the same band at  same given time?
            Q2: Is there any restrictions on station setup? What if I
sperate the B4HQ into more than one  stations?   For example, can I have
a station in city A, runing on 10m CW, and the other one in city B,
running on 20m SSB?

Q1: Yes, you can have up to 12 stations!
Q2: There is no limitations like in CQWW etc m/m. You may have your max. 12
stations around China.

73, Timo OH1NOA
http://www.oh1noa.tk