[WWYC] New passwords sent

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Fri May 2 15:31:59 EDT 2003

Hi folks,
all the new passwords have been sent, so now it'll be a bit easier for us to
control them as we had a lot of requests and we couldnt do anything about it
since our system didnt automaticly send passwords. Now we'll hopefully have
less problems.
Passwords are long but you can change them easly on our site.

There's some number of users from which we've got mail returned and
undelivered so if you didnt receive your password and you are a member of
WWYC either your email is wrong or you didnt request at all for it.

Thanks very much to CT1HXB, Joel for the help around sending passwords.

73, Hrle - 9A6XX