[WWYC] An idea

danny clapp m0gmt at postmaster.co.uk
Fri May 2 16:37:03 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I had an idea.  Now that we have over 200 members of  our great club, would members be intrerested in running a WWYC contest once or twice a year?  We could have a CW and SSB contest!

Maybe 200 members is not enough, in that case we could arrange one or two activity days per year.  This way all could get on the bands at the same time, meet each other on the air and also it would alert other ham's to our club.

There are possibly even some young contesters around that have never heard of the club.

What do you think?

73, Danny. M0GMT.

How many hurdles must a runner jump over in the 110m men’s hurdles race?
Find out at postmaster.co.uk

http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=244