[WWYC] Team Competition in the IARU HF Championship - WRTC-Style

Fabian Kurz fk at diolog.de
Thu May 15 14:34:38 EDT 2003

Hello guys,

I also read that article and I think it's a great idea indeed, however, I
need a team-mate to participate. In July I'll still have holidays and might
be able to travel just about anywhere in EU (of course if it's not too
expensive ;). So if anyone is looking for a team-mate, I'd be glad to hear
from you!

73, Fabian DJ1YFK
WWYC#10