[WWYC] Team Competition in the IARU HF Championship - WRTC-Style

Goran Hajosevic reptil at ptt.yu
Thu May 15 17:36:53 EDT 2003

Hi there.

well Fab, you can come to my qth if you would like ( if not too expensive
:0) )...
Some guys will probably work from our club station yu7kmn (aka 4N7M )...

WPx CW is comming on soon. Anybody have some plans?
I shold be SO/lp or something from the club station. with 6ele kml's for the
upper bands, and some fine dipoles on 80&40m I think I could make some fine
result...but anyway, will see...

the callsign is unknown yet, but 4N7M or YT0X are in competition hi hi...

well, all the best to you folks and cu later

73's
Goran YT7AW
p.s. what's up my ex roommate (9a6xx)? you want to change the contest
companion?