[WWYC] NEW WEBSITE

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Wed Oct 29 01:47:08 EST 2003

Well... those that are regulars on wwyc.net already noticed new web layout
on wwyc.net !

Those that didnt now it's time to do it... it has few more options and works
stable so far... Dimi, LZ5AZ is still fixing the bugs but in few weeks this
should be all very functional !

One of the best new functions is that now you can all add pictures into the
gallery.. we can rate them... and soon I'll bug LZ5AZ so we can comment
pictures... :-)

You are also able to see your profile and make some changes.. post your
scores (this time works ufb) ... dont be afraid to comment some of the news
.and so on!

Site is useless if users dont use it so keyboards into your hands (not
something else)!

Newsletter is going out in few days I hope.. so be fast and send in your
stories and impressions from this year's CQWW SSB to news at wwyc.net or
info at wwyc.net !

Login and passwords are the same as on old web!

Thanks Dimi!

Hrle - 9A6XX