[WWYC] NEW WEBSITE

ke9r at ke9r.com ke9r at ke9r.com
Tue Oct 28 22:04:04 EST 2003

New website is great!

We're really getting fully in stride this contest season. The club
is stronger then ever, we have a outstanding newsletter, our scores
are better and better, and mostly, we all are having such a ball
with it.

There's tons of new faces on IRC, all of whom settle in quickly,
and become good friends. It's hard to imagine the channel when they
were gone.

Great work Dimi, thank you!

73 Greg/KE9R