[WWYC] WWYC Newsletter reviewed es Sprint Teams!

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Wed Sep 3 19:51:53 EDT 2003

Maybe someone from Europe and not doing SSB Field Day seriously is for a
Saturday's NA Sprint run? Maybe we can set a team from Europe?! If condx
will be fine, and could be on 20m at least, we can work out some lidz across
the big lake.

Let me know if you're interested!

Get warmed up for EU Sprint in the beginning October! That's the contest
where European part of WWYC can really show how big we are (almost 300
members!)! Last year almost 10% of the activity in the EU Sprint was made by
WWYC members... can we make it 20% this year?! I bet we can!

Hrle - 9A6XX