[WWYC] SM3W Contest station

Mikael Larsmark sm3wmv at bredband.net
Mon Sep 8 01:50:21 EDT 2003

Hello!

I've done a homepage for my own contest station that I would like
to share with you. Everything is not working since I have lack of
time but I thought you might find it interesting anyway.

I have some pics of the station, my future plans and what
equipment is up at the moment. I also have a project page where I
describe some of my projects. Not all of the projects has got own
homepages but I will try to fix that when I have time for it.

I am not 100% sure that my update of the dynamic IP-address is
working so if the homepage is down that is because of the IP isnt
correct.

http://sm3wmv.shacknet.nu/sm3w/index.php

Great that we've got over 300 members now!! :)

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)