[WWYC] Central Illinois ops?

ke9r at ke9r.com ke9r at ke9r.com
Mon Sep 22 20:15:48 EDT 2003

Hey,

Ralph K9ZO asked me if there were any young ops in the Central Illinois
area. He is looking for some people to operate from his station. He would
be a great contest elmer as well as a good station to learn from.

Don't want to spam his email address here so let me know and I'll pass
on the information.

BTW-- if you are in Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, parts of Michigan, the
Midwest, area you should look into becoming a part of the Society of
Midwest Contesters. It is a terrific group that will assist you in your
contest skills immensely.

GL all, hopefully I'll be QRV for a few of the bigger contests this
season. It's defintely hard to push it in between school and living
out of state of my station.

73 Greg/KE9R
ke9r.com