[WWYC] Are we ready for new design?

Dimitar, LZ5AZ lz5az at wwyc.net
Tue Sep 30 16:57:31 EDT 2003

Hey,  :o)

Theese days I'm very strange with my thinking and the way of "composing" the words :-)
Anyway (I love that word), only Hrle knows about this project, but now I decide to share my ideas with you,
i mean your ideas share with me :-) hehe

Now seriously.

Before (3-4 month) I mixed up a new design for WWYC's website. I think that it's time for this step :-)
New colors (and some new features) and mainly new bugs... err I mean fixed bugs. So, check out
http://www.wwyc.net/wwyc-newdesign.jpg and tell me what do you think about it? Of course you can't decide is the site good or bad with only one screenshot.. but you can see some things. The layout (boxes, frames, style) is the same, but different colors and there is... hmm .. something like a game with lights. :-)

Okay, that's for now. I'm waiting for your ideas and comments and of course do you like it !?

Best regards.

Dimitar, LZ5AZ
lz5az at wwyc.net
2003-09-30