[WWYC] IRC Connection problems

zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com
Tue Apr 6 11:19:26 EDT 2004

Hi guys,

I noticed the same but actually managed after trying a few connections.
Ended up using a dial-in in Holland while roaming in SM (=vy expensive test)
for a quick check.

It seems that I can't go to IRC via my corp. gprs connection (port
presumably closed). I heard/read somewhere that is possible to embed the irc
connection into http somehow to get it through. Any experience with such a
config?

73,

zoli ha1ag