[WWYC] Recording and language

Stein Roar Brobakken s-roabr at online.no
Mon Aug 23 18:14:50 EDT 2004

Hi guys!

Come down to the ground! People quitting again .. lol ....

This is a mailing list and SM3WMV have right, what is this list for ?

It's not childish to discuss things, if people don't can understand the
meaning of having a discussion, then they have a lot to learn about
life.

I am supporting you Mike 100 %,

It is very difficult to run contest from North Europe also...

1. conds under Aurora from up here...

2. Lot a big guns in central eu and eastern Eu which runs our legal
power multiplied with 5 to 15 times allowed and BIG arrays... :p
 BIG problem to keep QRG... but here u heard 3v8... "you think you are
stronger than me?"

3. There are lot of people cheating like 3V8BB did on this way, and it
is not only them which do this.

4. Most of big contest station tries often to steal your QRG

5. a few known stations from the list which have a high scores, have
arrogant style and dont care if you are in the QRG. And this is our
stars which we have been seeing into the score lists,    thereafter we
understand why they win over you. I have a few experience too, but
luckily I have a yagi which I can turn to their direction.. And I never
stop, even if I am loosing mni QSOes.

Coz I am like stubborn as the opposite operator which tries to steal my
QRG, if I know he can hear me. If there is a DX like KH6 ..I understand
of goodwill to QSY.,. but if there is a station which just ran me 5 min
b4 and then starts to CQ test on same QRG. he he..
I have been 3 times fighting with big contest stns in 40m all from EU. I
sent them e-mail and asked what kind of style they used.

BUT this get worse, coz not many old timers dont understand how it is to
be a newbie, they have forgotten it allready... someone believe they
have been perfect hams 4ever.

And they cant respect that a younger or new licenced can have right or
more correct points in a case.

But most of OM understand and are very great friends. But as I always
says "All Are Lids, and nobody are perfect!"  "Nobody wants to loose a
contest or discussion"

And we are humans with 1000 different views of a chase, and we all have
different manner..

And I think we had being quite bored if we had been alike all of us.

see you lids

Regards & 73 de
RAG ~ Stein Roar Brobakken  LA6FJA