[WWYC] RE: Recording and language

Ian Ross tge at supanet.com
Mon Aug 23 10:30:37 EDT 2004

Hola Lids,

I thought that the 3V8BB recording was very very funny.

Aside from being funny I thought that 3V8BB was really arrogant "you think
you are stronger than me?" he askes? For me, with that sentence the guy is
admitting that he is just trying to steal Mike's frequency. It's called bad
sportsmanship, and he or anyone else that does that should be disqualified.

Sometimes that happens to me in contests, but if I can't get the guy to QSY
I just rotate my beam towards him and press F1 everytime he goes back to RX
after his CQ. Personally I would rather loose 200 QSO's than let someone
bully me around the bands. The more they get away with it, the more it
encourages that type of behaviour.

Zoli, "if you call endless CQs and get no answer (like on your tape), you
are dead meat and your freq can be taken." I don't agree with that sentence.
A frequency is clear after someone decides to stop transmitting or else qsy
to another freq or band.

73 lids

Ian GM0TGE