[WWYC] WWYC Age Limit: Poll Results

Simon Pearson m0clw at ftml.net
Thu Dec 9 04:58:21 EST 2004

Fabian Kurz wrote:
> I hope everyone is pleased with this, now please go ahead and put your
> comments and nominations on the reflector!

Good job, Fabian.

Who I'd like to see in the hall of fame:
- Timo, OH1NOA
- Zoli, HA1AG
- Mario, S56A

Just a quick question - can we vote any OF to join the hall of
fame, even if they haven't actually done anything for/on behalf
of WWYC? I know of a few OF's, for example, who haven't actively
done anything for WWYC (the club) specifically but who *do*
support young contesters (and thus, in a long winded way, WWYC).

Simon Pearson
//  M 0 C L W