[WWYC] New WWYC POOL

SM3WMV Mikael sm3wmv at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 09:32:35 EST 2004

Hello lids and lidas!

If we have a QSO party I belive that a good date would be around Xmas. Most
of us in WWYC are young and in school. That makes it for many impossible to
go home to work a short QSO party. Most of us are home during Xmas though.
Another option could be during the summer I guess when most of us have our
summer vacation.

I hope to work you lads during Xmas. I have fixed some of my burned
equipment so I will be QRV.

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)