[WWYC] WWYC Age Limit: Poll Results

SM3WMV Mikael sm3wmv at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 09:44:04 EST 2004

Hello!

I have been a bit inactive lately but now I will follow up on this subject.

I think the most obvious one is Timo, OH1NOA.

Otherwise I would like to sugest a guy who very much is with us on IRC and
helps me out a lot aswell. Mike, SM3JLA is one I would like to be one of our
honor members.

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)