[WWYC] WWYC Age Limit: Poll Results

Dominic Smith dom at domsmith.co.uk
Sat Dec 11 07:23:13 EST 2004

From: Dominic Smith
MPhil postgraduate student in Corpus Linguistics,
University of Birmingham.

Room 3, Tredington House, 10 Tredington Close,
Selly Oak, Birmingham.  B29 4NP.

http://www.domsmith.co.uk
Hi lids,

I Agree with all of the suggestions for honourary members.  Certainly
Timo, Paolo, Dave G4BUO are ones I am aware of personally.  Also, as
Hrle originally suggested Martin G3ZAY too.  He has been a mentor for
three WWYCers (myself, Tim M0TDG and Stavros M0BBB) and many other young
ops too.

Going home for Christmas tomorrow, so will be back to limited internet
access.  But I'll be putting a new vertical so I should be on air over
the holidays.  If we have a WWYC QSO party at during the next few weeks
that would be cool too. :)

73, 'BLF.

http://www.domsmith.co.uk/m0blf