[WWYC] WWYC Age Limit: Poll Results

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt
Fri Dec 10 13:57:47 EST 2004

After a Lot of work at University i am sending out some mails, and one
is to congratulate for the fabulous Video made during WWYC meeting 2004, and
i really
am sorry for not having gone this year, it would be fantastic meeting all
those lids.

I hope me and some CT lids (CT1HXB, CT2HUU) can go next year whever it is.

I am going to post some articles about VP5 operation soon too, probably next
week and they will be
available on my web page, I may also write something for WWYC newsletter.

I think thats all for now.

73's Filipe CT1ILT

check my web page (thanks to OE8OLK for webhosting):
http://ct1ilt.cybton.com