[WWYC] [Fwd: VE Session]

Tobias Wellnitz T.Wellnitz at gmx.de
Mon Feb 2 18:16:09 EST 2004

Dear Ladies and Gentelmen,

I would like to announce the following ARRL VEC test session:

The test session will be part of the "Amateurfunktagung"
in Munich, Germany (13.3-14.3.2004).
The test session shall be held on Sunday, 14.3.2004
from 12:00 - 16:00 o'clock.
Location is the "Fachhochschule Muenchen"

EVENT:  Examinations for U.S. FCC amateur radio licenses.

EXAMINATION DATE:  Sunday, 14 March 2004.

TIME:  1200 hrs local; however, please be 30 minutes early.

LOCATION:

     "Fachhochschule Muenchen", Dachauer Str. 98b (Ecke Lothstraße),
      Muenchen Germany.

      The test is in parallel to the "Amateurfunktagung".
      For a detailed plan to get there, please visit the website:
      http://www.amateurfunktagung.de

IMPORTANT NOTES:

     1. Retesting of failed elements the same day is not
normally offered at our test sessions.  We may make an
exception to this policy only if time permits.

     2. Make sure you have a U.S. mailing address; you must
have use of a U.S. mailing address in order for your FCC
paperwork to be processed.  The FCC will not mail your
license to a non-US address!

     3. You are required to bring a legal photo Identification
(i.e. driver's license or passport).

     4. We need the original and a copy of any current FCC
license or CSCE.  We can't give you credit for elements you've
previously completed unless you bring the CSCE.  Keep in mind
that we do not have copying services available.

     5. The test fee is $12.00.  We will also accept the
equivalent amount in EURO as a convenience to you.

     6. American citizens will need to have their social security
number (SSN) or tax identification number (TIN) handy.

     7. For more ARRL/VEC information in Europe, visit:
 http://www.arrl.org/arrlvec/examsearch.phtml?Country=GERMANY

REGISTER FOR THE TEST SESSION WITH:

     Tobias Wellnitz, AL1O / DH1TW
     Tel: +49-89-95489558