[WWYC] SO2R listening question

Patrick 9A5AEI patrick at rkp.ice.hr
Thu Feb 12 19:51:17 EST 2004

Hello, RUN radio on right side, MULT on left side, the same with headphones!
I have tried to lsn on the second radio when i was RUNing with QSK and is
very hard to copy the other station on the MULT radio. I have here s56a so2r
switch who is capable to switch stereo and mono on RX in the headphones. So
the best solution for me is switch to MONO and LSN the 2nd radio while i am
RUNing and then is not so hard, RUN on TX is muted and using SEMI QSK! If u
use your so2r setup like me u must be fast and search stations very fast
during CQ RUN time ( that is good if u dont have a pile up :) ). I tried
also to lsn both stations at the same time but for do that u must be 100%
concentrate and work a lot of contest in so2r style.

73 Patrick 9a5aei