[WWYC] REF Contest

Dominic Smith dom at domsmith.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 15:47:52 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

Just to remind you that this weekend sees the SSB leg of the French National
Contest, the 'Championnat de France' (aka 'Coupe du REF').  The contest
starts tomorrow (Saturday) at 0600UTC and continues until 1800UTC on Sunday.
It is on all HF contest bands 80m and above.  Hopefully there'll be a few
more participants outside France doing it this year, although sadly I'll
probably have too much work to make many QSOs myself.  Last year I was at
F6KDU for this contest, by the way.

A translation of the rules, etc. is on my website at
www.domsmith.co.uk/contests/ref/

73, Dominic M0BLF.

Postal address: Girton College, Cambridge, CB3 0JG, England
My website: www.domsmith.co.uk.
Unless stated otherwise in the body of this message, all emails from me may
be freely forwarded.