[WWYC] Happy New Year 2004

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Fri Jan 2 19:19:31 EST 2004

Most of us are still sobering after wild nights of New Year's mania. Now I
calmed down a bit to say something more or less useful and wish all the best
to all WWYC members!!

Today I made my first QSOs in 2004 and all the QSOs were made with
WWYCers... there were even 6 WWYCers on HF sked which we have on Fridays
1700z around 14.250MHz!!!
I hope this means 2004 will be year of WWYC and even more successful then
2003 and I can say 2003 was really great year for this Club - we made some
great movements which guarantee us light and happy future!

73 to all,
Hrle - 9A6XX