[WWYC] NAQP Teams, everyones doing it.

Greg Fox ke9r at ke9r.com
Fri Jan 2 23:45:30 EST 2004

We rocked NAQP last year as 'A Princess and Four Lids' during SSB,
this winter we are attempt to do the same, this time on both modes.

We're going to be making two teams and will be going head to head.
There will be heated battles such as KE9R vs AF4QZ, and of course
Fred K9YO vs everyone as WE4YL.

Email me to join up. Current teams are:

	CW:  WE4YL (K9YO), KU5B, DJ1YFK, KE9R, AF4QZ, K3ASK
	SSB: WE4YL (AF4QZ), KB1IPK, K3ASK, KU5B, LU1FAM

	( Teams will be split 2 for each mode, 'equally' to )
	( faciliate ass-wh00ping competition.		    )

This is a WWYC & SCDC (WE4YL) venture. Who knows how it will turn out.

73 Greg/KE9R
ke9r.com, we4yl.com