[WWYC] Re: G5W QRV in IOTA

Simon M0CLW m0clw at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 07:22:42 EDT 2004

Lieven Thomassen, ON4TTT, wrote:
 > I 'll be operating in IOTA contest as PB2T/P from Goeree-Overflakkee in
 > the South-West of the Netherlands which counts as EU-146.
 > See you on the bands, GL

Great, Lieven - I shall put PB2T/P on my list of stations to listen out
for!

I think there are a few WWYC IOTA activations this year... Including
9A0CI, MD4K, M8C, M4A, G5W, CS7T, ZX7XX and SM3W - that is the list I
have currently.

If anybody else is going to be active this coming weekend in IOTA who
I've missed off the above list, please post to the reflector :-)

GL Lieven - and to everyone else.

73,

Simon M0CLW