[WWYC] Second day of meeting

Marko Pernic mpernic at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 20:28:53 EDT 2004

Hi lids!

So far so good. We had all scheduled presentations for today, and it was
great. Short TV report from opening was shown on local TV and a radioshow
with Hrle speaking was on radio.

It seems like we're haveing some troubles with the www.wwyc.net page, but as
soon as it gets back online, you can check the daily uploaded pics on:
www.wwyc.net/meeting2004/pics

Also, online log can be found on this page:
www.wwyc.net/meeting2004/log

9A2004YC is of course on the air as much as we can. Try to work us
wherever/whenever you can. We're thinking about a award for working us on
all 5 bands, so keyers/mics in hands!

Tomorrow we have Tour de Istra on schedule as well as the DX dinner. More
info and pics, when we get back!

73s and see you!

Marko, 9A8MM