[WWYC] WWYC Meeting - 3rd day

Marko Pernic mpernic at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 21:50:53 EDT 2004

Hi everyone!

We had a nice trip today all around Istra. Bus to Porec, then some
sightseeing and morning coffee, then bus again to Lim Fjord / Limski kanal,
and then boat to some swimming places. We saw EU-110, Saint Nicholas Island,
and Red Island from where the 9A2004YC team will operate IOTA this weekend!
We had lunch on boat, and went back to Rovinj.

Some of the pics are uploaded, some are yet to come. Due to very large
number of pics, there will be a delay of some hours.

The gallery is where it has always been:
http://www.wwyc.net/meeting2004/pics

At the evening we had a 3B9C video presentation.

Tomorrow morning we have scheduled some fun ham radio games, so stay tuned
for more pics/info to come.

73s for now!

Marko, 9A8MM