[WWYC] WWYC Meeting - 4th day

Marko Pernic mpernic at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 23:52:32 EDT 2004

Hi lids and lidas!

We ended the 4th day of the meeting. 1 more day to go, and of course a new
things to do.

But first, what happened today. We were following the schedule, so we had
some funny ham radio games in the morning. First, the quiz. Lids answered to
some even more lidish questions and we all learned something. DK5TX showed
the best knowledge, so the award for this game is his, and will be given to
him tomorrow on the closing party. After that, we had the QSD game - keying
the keyer with left foot. We had comittee who gave report - RST - for Style,
Speed and Accuracy. Goran, YT7AW showed the best skills, so the award is
his, and will also be given to him on the closing party.

Results can be found on this page:
http://www.wwyc.net/meeting2004/games.htm

Also, pics are regulary uploaded, so take a look what we do.
http://www.wwyc.net/meeting2004/pics/

Our team, 9A2004YC is on Red island, near Rovinj. Other team that has some
members of WWYC (HA1AG and OH1NOA) is on Sain Nichola's island.

Tomorrow morning we have a picnic by the small creek in the morning, and
then well rest till the final dinner, where we will give awards to the game
winners, as well as the awards for Timo, OH1NOA and Iliya, LZ4UU. After
that, we have a final party in the radioclub.

Greetings for now, and see you all!

Marko, 9A8MM