[WWYC] WWYC Meeting is over

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Mon Jul 26 10:32:41 EDT 2004

Hey folks,
it's over! After 5 hard working days WWYC Meeting managed to come to its
end. Thanks everyone for a great time!

This was way above our expectations as well. Group worked great, and 99% of
the people were in party mood all the time.

As to myself greatest hamradio event and something not often seenable (if
ever?) in hamradio.

IOTA resutls are 9A0CI, 2400 qsos - 8,3M, 9A2004YC, 1000 qsos - 2M, 9A7P 600
qsos, ??

Beside IOTA 9A2004YC made about 2000 qsos and bunch of WWYCers. Thanks for
all so many spots and during the week many people started noticing YC
Meeting on the air too.

Now, time to create many articles and reports about this, and start thinking
about future Meeting. There's defenetly a need and I hope we'll get some
volonteers to do that. (anyone ????)

Thank you all,

see you next summer!

Hrle - 9A6XX