[WWYC] WWYC CQ WW Committee Voting. [Explanation]

Mikael Larsmark sm3wmv at bredband.net
Sat Jun 12 11:39:04 EDT 2004

Hello again!

With active members I don't mean the ones working contests or just chatting on the IRC. I mean members that are devoted to the club and people who try to spread WWYC and feel they are doing something for the club. My list that I started with four names was just a start of suggestions of names, not a defenite board.

But I understand the point that Franki has got aswell. He is afraid that our club will be one of those lame clubs where the board doesnt really listen to their members I guess. I dont think that the point of the board should be a bunch of people who decide everything for the club. They just are people who work for the club, try to spread it and try to come up with ideas together and ways to "stear" the club.

I guess this could be done without a board aswell but I think that it would really motivate some people if they were selected into a board and feel that what they do for the club is respected.

This voting issue that Hrle put on the page some people apperently have something against. If we had a board we could discuss this kind of thing within our board before putting it out. I want to say though that I appriciate everything that Hrle does and has done for the club and personally I dont think the way this was handled was wrong. This is something the members should vote for but I don't like the way some of this got handled, like the voting campaign for Luc.

And to Adam. I don't see any point of you leaving WWYC. I am not sure if I witnessed what you call the Luc bashing yesterday but if it was when I was there it wasnt anything really bad. Chris just expressed his opinions  about this whole campaign, that he didn't like it. That is not bashing Luc himself if you ask me.

And I don't agree either that you say that the Americans dont have influence in the club, I dont get that. I would like you to explain yourself a bit more about this. And that us Europeans doesn't listen to Americans is just BS...atleast according to me.

Don't leave WWYC Adam cuz you would be missed!

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)