[WWYC] WWYC CQ WW Committee Voting. [Explanation]

Peter Goodhall peter at m3php.net
Sat Jun 12 15:55:27 EDT 2004

I also agree with hrle and mike on this one, WWYC does need a board for the
day to day running of WWYC to make sure that we don’t have a big miss up
like we do at the moment with CQWW Committee.

I think that this board should be made up from the most active members in
WWYC, who know that the members are doing. Etc.

With response to mikes list
---
9A6XX
SM3WMV
DJ1YFK
M3PHP
---

Yes I think they are all WWYC.net administers.

Peter Goodhall
Website: http://www.m3php.net
Email: peter at m3php.net

---