[WWYC] CQWW etc

Patrik Willför h78267 at UWasa.fi
Sun Jun 13 03:47:09 EDT 2004

Oh my, oh my.

What has the mighty WWYC turned into? Several internal fights, which seem
to harm people in our peaceful society. People just seem to get along.
Aren't hams supposed to be social? Or maybe it's the other way around,
we're anti-social, sitting by the radio trying to get more DXCC's better
results than the other, and get really pissed when something comes in the
way?

What once was Worldwide Young Contesters has now turned into something
else, which doesn't look all too good anymore. I exactly don't know what
has been behind all this voting crap, I just gave my vote to whoever I
felt is suited for the job, but apparently this silent manner is noot good
for some, and when someone then opens his/her mouth, others get pissed.

Maybe it would have been better to say no directly to the CQWW committee?
As it seems WWYC is just a bunch of people, who need to grow up and take
critics as they come. Or then learn how to have a verbal fight. And it may
also be I'm sailing far away out there, by not having seen a copy of what
happened on irc (no I don't log irc, and I usually don't scroll back
either when I wake up). This I would have done the morning after the night
the LU1FAM / KL9A fight had been, but my computer had decided to crash at
somepoint.

So incase someone has the happening on #wwyc logged, I would like to get a
copy, as some say it was not much, some say it was too much...

Stop playing childish games, and start acting your age. And really, I hope
this e-mail pisses everyone off, since I don't want anyone to like me. I
want to be part of a ham society where everyone is concerned just about
themselves, and fucks everyone else's opinions.

Go on flame me as much as you want and see if I care.

cheers and lets celebrate the death of WWYC before the members reach 500,
Patrik
oh6gdx

ps, those who really think I am 100% serious and not understanding the
irony in this mail can go get some rope, make sure it's long enough to go
around your neck and short enough so you won't touch the ground. Have a
nice day.