[WWYC] CQWW Committee

Mikael Larsmark sm3wmv at bredband.net
Sun Jun 13 03:56:34 EDT 2004

Hello lads!

This kind of crap is driving me insane! What are you guys leaving for?

Lucas, this discussion doesnt have anything to do with you as a person, not at all! I think that you would be a very good man to represent WWYC in the CQWW Commitee, but that is not what the discussion is about.

It would be childish of you to ask to leave WWYC for this kind of stuff. All the stuff this club has accomplished during the years with help from you all and this kind of thing throws the club upside down? I didn't even get upset when reading a single one of your mails, I don't know what you are so upset for. Is it something said that hasn't been "published" on the mailing list?

I totally agree with Dave. He made a great post that really explains what  this should be about. But this has become a childish debate about Chris being naughty to Luc. He expressed his opinion and every man has got a right to do so. If Chris went up to me and said "Man, ya bein a little crazy in da head Mikey" I would just laugh my ass off, cuz he is more retarted than me ;-) I have known Chris for ages and he does really say what he think, all the time but he is a great guy even though that. If now some of you have a hard time with that I don't see the idea of punishing the whole club for that? Write a mail to Chris instead and explain what you are so upset about and leave it to that. Me and a few others created this club back in 1999 and it sure hurt our feelings when this stuff happen. The club deserves a whole lot better!

No, as Dave said...let's discuss important things in life instead, like beer!

//Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W)