[WWYC] WRTC-style competition 2004

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Sun Jun 13 14:59:43 EDT 2004

Last years TOP 7 ! 5 WWYC teams ! Except LU7DW & S56A/P.

9A9D/P, Dinky 100W: 942,084
9A1P/P, Italian Black Tie: 916,479
LU7DW, Empanadas Team: 838,508
G6UW, Vraka Men: 829,330
OT3R, Belgian HF Devils (@ON4CCP): 801,345
S56A/P, Silver Tigers(@S55A): 701,947
9A7P/P, Beer is the Name of a Beautiful Woman: 697,760

I hardly believe to show up this year, as there are some 9A0HQ plans and
lack of antennas at 9A7P. But I hope WWYCers will be in even bigger number!

Hrle - 9A6XX