[WWYC] One more thing

Chris Hurlbut c_hurlbut at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 13 21:33:28 EDT 2004

After all the bickering which I feel has been directed at me without
pointing any fingers, I feel I have to say something.

This whole thing has been blown way out of proportion.  It was over and
done with right after I left the chat room that day.  I have no idea how
it has dragged on this far.

K3OOO is the only person to talk with me personally about it and speak
her mind.  Just as I did to everyone else.  Thanks Sara.  Of course we
didn't agree, but at least she didn't whine and complain to someone else
without whining and complaining to me.  I do not, however, agree with
people quitting.  That's just pure nonsense.

In no way did I mean to come across as hostile or big headed.  I just
wanted to get a dialog going and figure out what everyone else was
thinking.  Getting things in the open seems to be the most mature thing
to do, and that's what I did.  Not once did I insult anyone, or talk
behind anyone's back.  Not once.  Everything has been 100% public.

If you were offended by anything I said, please feel free to tell me.
If you really were offended, there really isn't any reason to be, as I
never insulted anyone.  If you were insulted, I am sorry for making you
feel that way.  Please don't quit WWYC because you think I'm an idiot.
Please stay in WWYC and think I'm an idiot. :)

I will not apologize to anyone personally, because I don't feel it is
warranted.  I do, however, apologize for causing a rift in WWYC.  I'm
not sure WHY there is one, but I am sorry for somehow causing it.

Please chill out and be happy, I have been the entire time. :)
73zzzzzzzz
-Chris KL9A