[WWYC] EURO 2004/WWYC meeting

Stavros A. Tsiakkouris st283 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 21 10:28:15 EDT 2004

>Last ham joke I've heard for euro 04:
>5B,TA and 4X are asian countries,do you knows why they plays
>qualifications for euro 04 together with the europeans?
>LZ1JY said cuz they are in zone 20,but need some help is it
>true?
Well, speaking for Cyprus, the country is geographically in Asia but
politically in Europe. Cyprus is also a Middle East country. It can be very
confusing when you start digging into this subject...as long as we are
considered as being part of Asia for contesting purposes, I am happy!

73, Stavros
M0BBB/5B4AFM