[WWYC] RDXC & TR-Log

Rolf T Salme rolf.salme at telia.com
Tue Mar 16 23:54:00 EST 2004

Oliver,

Thanks for your advice. I have made a quick
check of the files which I2WIJ provides.

His RUSSIAN.DOM file is dated 09/03/00.
Although an improvement over mine, it does
not coincide 100% with the Region data provided
by the organizers on http://www.rdxc.org, so
I'm afraid that quite a few of us TR-users might
still be a bit lost.

I understand that the latest version of TR-Log
is V6.79, but it still has the dated RUSSIAN-DOM
file from ´98. The suggestions presented by
UA9KM the other day were OK, but still not
all changes, as far as I could see. I will bring
this up on the TR-Log forum, which might be
more appropriate than here.

73,
Rolf
SM5MX, ex. XV9SW etc