[WWYC] Data RX and TX

danny clapp m0gmt at postmaster.co.uk
Sat May 8 09:10:39 EDT 2004

Hello all,

Does anyone know of some software program that is free to download which sends and receives data modes via the input and output of the sound card.  I mean using the speaker and mic sockets rather that a com port??  I have MMSSTV whcih uses this set up, does anyone use something simular for RRTY and PSK etc...?

Also I am making a TX lead from the sound card output (3.5 mono jack to Mic pin and earth pin of 8 pin kenwood mic plug) Has anyone used this method and if so did you just do a direct link like this or did you have a resistor in circuit?

Many thanks,

73,

Danny. M0GMT.