[WWYC] WWYC in FN 2004

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Tue May 11 06:24:06 EDT 2004

Hey lids and lidas,
it seems like we wont manage WWYC Booth in Friedrichshafen this year unless
someone seriously in a record time settles the idea and the plan how to do
it. Is there anyone willing to organize it? ASAP answer!

We would have big support by BCC so it would be a pity not to use this
chance.

I'd do it but my obligations list is already too big. WWYC Meeting takes
much more time then I expected but the progress is great. However I will be
in Friedrichshafen this year and if nothing else we will have a presentation
of WWYC Club in a Contest Forum which will be held on Saturday (26/6) around
10 am. We can have a small WWYC gathering in that period!

See you in FN!

Hrle - 9A6XX, NY6W