[WWYC] 40th - Jubilee Baltic Contest

Lee Volante lee at g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk
Sat May 22 06:28:28 EDT 2004

Hi Hrle,

Thanks for the info.  I'm a bit confused by this bit:

> 40th anniversary of Baltic Contest awards:
>
> The special trophies will be awarded to the participants that have made at
least
> 40 QSO with Estonia, 40 QSO with Latvia and 40 QSO with Lithuania in
> BC-2004.

Ok, the above says we need at least 40+40+40 = 120 Baltic QSOs.

> The special souvenirs will be awarded to the participants provided
> a minimum of 40 QSO with different Estonian, Lithuanian and Latvian calls
> (at least 10 calls from each country) in BC-2004.

But this *might* say we only need 40 QSO in total with LY/YL/ES stations.
It also says we need a minimum of at least 10 from each country.  But in the
paragraph above it says we need at least 40 from each country.

The last 2 years have only seen 35 entrants from YL, so if we do need 40
QSOs, it will be difficult for single mode guys !

In short - work everybody and see what happens  :-)

73,

Lee G0MTN