[WWYC] CQWW Committee Update

Trevor Fulk n9ym at earthlink.net
Mon May 24 11:52:34 EDT 2004

WWYCers:

I have not heard back from Bob Cox regarding the selection of US or DX
members, however, I will go ahead and post the nominees that I have. I am
sending another e-mail to K3EST repeating the question that came up. In the
meantime, here are the current nominees. I would like to suggest that we
pick two members, one US and one DX, and then when I get confirmation from
Bob, we can send him a name.

The nominees are:

>From the US:

Chris - KL9A - Has accepted the nomination

Greg - KE9R

>From all DX:

Hrle      - 9A6XX

Fabian  - DJ1YFK

Mike     - SM3WMV

Lucas   - LU1FAM

My apologies to the nominees that I did not contact, I have been gone all
weekend, and it didn't happen before I left on the school trip I was on.
Please post to the list your acceptance (or declination) of your nomination.

Other nominations will be accepted. Please send to n9ym at arrl.net

Trevor Fulk

N9YM