[WWYC] CQWW Committee Update

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Mon May 24 16:25:19 EDT 2004

I havent really nominated myself (at least not that I remember of) or how it
goes I dont know. Anyway I wont accept my nominee unless it will be
neccesary for the survival of our Club :-)

I feel like I'm involved in too many things related to WWYC so you folks
need a rest from me a bit :-) Some of you still "owe" some Newsletter
articles!! :-)

Good luck to others on the list. I think they are all great nominees!

Voting system should be based on our web pool?! Only WWYCers can vote and
can do it only once so it's perfect way to do it?!

Greets dudes,
Hrle - 9A6XX, NY6W